Referrals and Brokers
We welcome all brokers and referrals to submit or preview any transaction with us. Eton Capital Group pays top commission and referral fees for any deal that is brought by you that we fund. On larger transactions and project funding deals, we require working directly with your client. Your deal is still your deal, and if any client comes back to Eton Capital Group Group that you introduced, whether we funded them or not, we kindly refer them back to you. We value our relationships with all of our brokers and referral sources. Brokers and referrals are always protected.
To get started, please call us at 713-255-3143 to speak to one of our Commercial Finance Consultants
Eton Capital Group Broker Program
We currently have regional sales positions available across the country
- Do you want to be part of a growing and nationally recognized company?
- Are you working for an employer that does not have the lending capabilities or resources to get your deals funded with a quick turn around time?
- Are you tired of doing all the footwork, only to receive a small percentage of the commission?
- Do you want to be part of a talented team comprised of highly skilled professionals dedicated to funding your vendors or clients?
- How would you like to work from anywhere with the presence of our identity and financing tools?
If you answered yes to the above questions then we want to speak with you.
We are currently looking for experienced, hard working, motivated brokers looking to broaden their future and career.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview.
Need a Different Language?
Contact Us Today!
Eton Capital Group
9800 Richmond Ave, Suite 300,Houston,Texas 77042 USA
Types of Financing
- Accounts Receivable Financing
- Bridge and Hard Money Loans
- Commercial Real-Estate Financing
- Contract Financing
- Equipment Leasing
- Franchise Financing
- Health Care and Medical Financing
- Merchant Cash Advance
- Mergers and Business Acquisitions
- Private Equity and Joint Venture
- Project Financing
- Purchase Order and Trade Finance
- SBA Loan Program
- Structured Settlement & Annuity Financing
- Unsecured Business Lines of Credit